The Launch Online Grant program provides funding to B.C.-based business to create an online shop and/or improve their E-commerce experience to attract new local customers and expand to new markets. The grant will pay for up to 75% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $7,500 per business.
Major Eligibility Criteria
- The business is owned by a B.C. resident or residents;
- The business’s sole or primary operations are located in B.C.
- The business:
- Is currently operating
- Is registered in B.C.
- Employs less than 149 B.C. residents
- Pays taxes in B.C.
- Maintains a
- Business number
- GST number
- PST and WorkSafeBC number (where applicable)
- Generated sales of more than $30,000 in the past year (in 2019, or in the year preceding the application)
- Has repeatable products, or in the case of artists and jewellers, individual items that have slight differences (i.e. paintings or rings)
- Does not currently have an online store or has an online store that has no more than three of the five identified online store features
- Customer registration and information security features
- Shopping cart and order management capabilities
- Payment processing options including application of appropriate taxes and shipping costs at time of ordering
- Product catalogue, search and inventory status
- Website analytics and reporting capabilities
Just enter the details below and we’ll reach out! If it’s a good fit, we can also apply for the grant on your behalf.